Sunday, October 9, 2011

Nonsense.

I kinda find it in a way that it is interesting enough for me to endure the long weeks while you're gone. But of course it will bring back bad memories and as well as crucial times that i felt like i needed ya attention for the moment but i guess it will blow your mind apart and yea, bothering ya but i think i will not do so. And just leave ya for the week and hope things will come.

And yes my dear, your heart is indeed with me here though you're a lil too far away. Guess what, i am gonna take this whole week, a consideration on cardio and diet exercise. Yes, hopefully i can actually have the will and strength to pull myself together and doing other stuffs which brings us closer. Or so, for the future.

Well, i may be unpredictable at times but i can be very easily be seen. To be honest, i think i have already into your rabbit hole thus making me falling deeper and i cant actually bail out but i am willingly to fall it..hahhahahaa...i may not sound mature or serious but i will do what i can to change and perhaps that is my normal attitude that id rather find more amusing that just being...stiff like a wood.

This doesnt sound like me but i am tryin my best to hold onto a piece of my own. So yea, i be holding on my G.R.I.N.D (Get ready its a new day.)

No comments:

Post a Comment