Thursday, October 6, 2011

Mind Blocked

Ive been nocturnal for some time now. And it was just hard to sleep back when you just tend to think and think more. I made a promise that i will never be thinking much and as well as not being too over emo to it. But yea, so im still awake typing this..which is what is in my mind about and listenin to some tunes that hopefully will serenade me to sleep again.

If not mistaken, prolly in my blog most of the time i have been nocturnal and havin trouble thoughts. But what the hell, i just hope people would actually understand me on the inside, rather than just lookin at me like some clown, and as well as a lunatic as most would say..hahaha..

So, yea thinking kills..but i just cant help it. But wonder...why, what and how or would it be. If its bout career, i do hope i get a good offer in a big company and making something outta myself and doin something which people would recon me and of course climbing up to that level. Family, im just the only kid in the house, what do ya think...a lil worried of course for both them ol folks. But at the same time they are supportive over me..hahhaa...but its good to hear that still, a lil worried. Girlfriend, well i just hope i could make it happen with her throughout the journey of what we are facing though its a lil distant. Yea, i loved the way of who she is and what is her. I just get so lost between her eyes and not knowing what comes next but i like the surprises part where you just wanna make things so much better for the future. =)

p.s if ya reading this,  i just want you to know that i love you no matter what and hey, im always here for ya aye.

the phat fam, no worries, desmond is always on the side lines for some laughter and good moments forever wit ya'll. Still alive aint lost that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment