Thursday, May 13, 2010

Do some shit bout it!

Finally, i am back on track, its been kinda long that i was never on the bloggin list when i am out from my office. And truely, i was busy on the designs that i am bout to get a hands on. No doubt to it, is that i finally get my interns done, and of course i am to do my report and bring it back to my screwny lect sittin in the dam "opit".

yes this is a dammed good word for it and learn it...opit...anybody who asked who where the hell you are right now!?? Thinkin of workin like a dog or a slave...you are trapped in a room where u are given a computer and a diary and stationary sets..you are in an Opit..which is called Office. Read the lips and the toungue go together...you get that word outta yer mouth.

Now i know that when im gone form there..things surely be messed up and of course, i defintely be missin that shit hole i was sent to. Respectfully i wouldnt call that a shit hole anymore, as ya'll can see..they be treatin me well and givin me the best..hahaha...screw you wong...you just sent me to a hard knox school and im bringin back the fire.

Like the norm days, i am missin from bloggin and now i am sittin back at the office enjoyin the cold air con along with my hot cup of joe and well, kept my table clean and my rejected report on the side and i have my phone charging at the bottom of my feet and what else, yes...poor ol Alan had me in here accompanying him to talk cock sing some songs!How sweet am i!?

And i notice that college had loads of changes, but none of the less my lect never change.Bitch..get outta that chair and fuck off...you're making me stay here like a hotel in my college...and no...you dont own a fuckin Apple Mac, my dad has his Mango for years and still workin better and faster than your...bloody Apple Mac. Stop whining for shit in your head..we pay that desktop!

To my lovely juniors...please please do something to that lect before the art and design classes are having problems of bad influence gay shit luck in here!Gwad dammit!

No comments:

Post a Comment