Monday, April 26, 2010

Tippin by the edge

Wow...totally i've been M.I.A from bloggin and updating my things. Well, with care i would like to start by updating my facebook pics. And it has been kinda long that i never tried to update nor write some shit on this site here.

Perhaps i had some probs with my mind or rather my brains, i certainly did come up with some some rhymin i shared out with. Definitly no offence who felt it, but if ya'll really really do, i really did that kinda shit on purpose and i really do mean by every fuckin word i wrote there like i pin that poster of yer face. Right, there aint no pic of your disgusted face, but that is how i felt it.

Im at the end of my interns and i gotta do loads of report that i have in hand. Basically, lukcily i have the bloggin goin on here, to track what i have felt and what i left in the office. With emotional and yes, there have been lots of changes. Exactly, im at the end of it..but i just still wondering what am i sittin here at the chair fo??

I dont know, i just have lots in my mind, wishin to throw the keyboard at someone or just, i dont know...maybe i need a therepist to work my shit out. Ahhhh...presure!? I aint sure bout it, but i got loads in my head right now.

Friends, family, girlfriend, buddies, and haters...fuckin lots right now. Whats in my mind,hmmm..good question asked...i got nothin...total dark, blur, fucked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment