Thursday, May 20, 2010

Nocturnal jokes

 4 MEN IN A PRISON CELL,

A RAPIST
A MURDERER
A PSYCO
&GAY.

RAPIST SAYS: "IF THERE WAS A CAT HERE I'D FUCK IT TILL IT DIE"

THE MURDERER SAYS: "ONCE YOUR DONE WITH IT, I'D TORTURE IT TO DEATH"

THE PSYCO: "OH YEAH & ONCE IT'S DEAD I'D FUCK IT TILL I DIE"

THE GAY  IN THE CORNER VERY SOFTLY SAYS....

"MEOOW" 

=D


When you are feeling depressed...lonely & weak, just remember one thing- Once You Were The Strongest Sperm Of Your Daddy's!!!

A man came home drunk at four in the morning, and his wife was all  
over him, yelling at him, crying because she thought he was with  
another woman. "No, honey, I swear, I was at this bar, and it was so  
fancy that even the urinals were made of GOLD! ""She said she didn't  
believe him, so she called the bar. ""Hello,"" she said, ""I just want  
to ask one question.
 My husband claims to have spent the night at your  
bar and I have one question; are your urinals covered in gold? ""To  
which she heard the bartender say, ""Hey, Clarence, - I think we found  
the guy who pissed in your saxophone!

That's for a good lught if ya'll aint sleepin at this freaking time.    
 3.54am


No comments:

Post a Comment