Sunday, August 8, 2010

Over the tumbleweed

Shiat..i have been draggin and not doin anythin at the mean time. Not to mention howd my imagination is. Total crash all over. Been over fo some hols with a bunch of friends and been as well as a monkey all rounder. Not to mention being a toker for a night or two was dead ass aint no fun. I real fucked up man..serious shit. And as well as a friend of mine a real close mate askin me fo a collab on a design..how am i gonna work on it.

Hey, sem break's over and guess what...imma face my lect once again. A face to face class i'd like to see that who be dead. Im freakin ass stoned and as well as being numb, and i aint feelin any of ma fingers now...listenin to rap songs and speakin on life with weed..imagine that...Fuh~ you get that to the windpipe and be gettin the vision bigger than the picture. I think imma sign out and roll out...peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment