Monday, August 9, 2010

Go Hard or Go Home

Well i dont really have any idea where i be gone startin to tell bout my travel logs which i have been missin out fo quite some time. Maybe cause the laziness and the slackin had me onto my bloodline, makin me all dump down on whatever i ever started. But this is my promise that i aint gone backin down on anythin i started unless it puts me down..takin me along and consumed and as well as spat back out.

Hell, it has been indeed a month rest, and yea i never miss out on what i wanted to do. Not to mention hangin with the gang that came back from abroad and as well as makin every weekend or weekdays occasionally fo a ball game. Couldnt imagine how fast time flies and things gone be the same like usual.

Ah, but i can make a thing that i am back on my feet to hittin the gym. Not to mention our Brethren John is there as well as Terminator Ryan Singh..hahahhahhaa...never stop trainin guys..no pain no gain huh Ryan. The last time i gym was with our beloved and respectful lecturer, Mr.Sundra and as well mischievous Ivan Goh, well those were the days that our college facility were all limited and we had to improvise on every equipment we find. Lucky they still have the dumb bells and as well as the rod..if not i be stealin the "Berhenti" signage pole fo bench press.

So, every week makin it to the gym aint hard but what is the hardest part is...the trainer comes and press a lil here and there...well not pressin of lil part which is gonna go wrong..but the muscles and weak points. Bloody hell mate...



No comments:

Post a Comment