Thursday, March 4, 2010

Lunch Time

Ive just been here like just a few months, and time flew. I kinda finally get to know how it feels to not to move the hand of the time. Time flew and, we cant turn back time anytime nor anywhere or anyhow. It just moves forward and im gradually moving forward everyday. Its just so, i dont know should i put it bored or excited or should rathe say that its miserable. Nows the time that i kinda sit alone in the office havin my mind drifting and day dream...not to mention thinkin bout what ive learnt lately here. And how prigressive ive been. Either ive improved or deproved myself. Definitely ive improved...what do ya mean i deproved myself..hahahhaa...

Certainly had loads of fun checkin on funny peeps and some fuzzy peeps and some easy anger trigger peeps as well.Ah..we dont wanna meet those in future, could had been triggering my anger fist as well dwag. Speed is always the key, even when i was in coffee bean, proudly led by Arrif the man behind the 3rd Reich conspiracies, and Yussof, the man with all good looks and makin things impossible. These 2guys have driven me with speed and agilities and yet with a proper trainin..we rule the counter and barista behind.

Gettin into interns was just bout the same as doin so back in barista line, just the environment and settings changed lots..hahahhahaa...peeps here change, workin styles change...i gt to sit..but sittin it fo like 10hours more..LOL! And gettin things done all in 1hand. Were like sittin ducks. Either we get a meal to eat or...were the meal to be eaten. I almost had my neck on the noose. Well basically, im bound to get hanged.

Hmmm...knowledge of gettin to know the shortcuts which ive never been able to remember, has finally changed it course by drivin me to use every shortcuts made possible fo my time and savin my ass. Yet again, this was never my habit of doin so till i came in here with speed and fast brain navigation. Indulgin the feelin of gettin interested into something coperate, wow...i really went into the minds of a business man on gettin the money but aint not the quality of it. Dude, you killed me on that.

Hahahhahaa..lunch time is just so so fun, sittin here with no one but your own realm, i know its sorta lame,but hey...look onto the brightside...no intteruption...no annoyin HK radio channels streamin...WOHOOO!!its like workin at home man.DAM!


No comments:

Post a Comment