Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Im innocent

Aight, i just could sleep at the night, been loads in my mind and i just want them get it out but how...

Yo, i got a a lil some this which i called it a diss,
so occupy ya lips ya can give it a kiss
my ass,
never had the chance ya wanna see me
ya wanna be me...ya can come and see me
who the fuck!?
word son, this is some real shit
thats bout to get a hit
no ya aint imaginatin things that giv ya some split
in ya brains but ya just witnessed somethin that make me wanna spit
at ya
who the fuck are ya to tell me what to do
i just strated to rhyme like a fuckin beast
hopin ya be ma feast
i dont see ya fist what was that shit!
my dinners pressure and i enssure
everythin goes accordin to plan and imma only cure
yea....you reading this
i know ya waitin fo the subtitles
you dont have to wait no more
as these comes by like my lil recitle
and i still hold the fuckin title, makin me al vital
mohd ali's my idol..but i pray god so he be continue be the man of my idol
ya can tell ya friends that i started this scrap
but what do ya know...ya hair looks more like a crap.


i just wanna get it out man.just fuckin high on a blunt...i hope it aint offending ya...so..u take it...and u have it.


No comments:

Post a Comment