Monday, February 8, 2010

What a catch

Finally my 21 guns, to considered that im still alive to be here bloggin n cleberating it with among my friends and mates. Well to be exact it aint a big group but least i feel comfortable with it. The small crowd..and the lil chats that we all share..funny yet it doesnt make any sense but..no doubt..it had us all laughin till we cant forget bout anythin but out names!hahahhahaha..yea..there were a lil dirty talkin in it..but, hey who doesnt talk dirty nowadays?!

Like i was sayin, my birthday was a pleasent day..it may just be a day..withih the time of 24hours but i kick that dirtbag like how i like em alot! a cake..dinner..cheering..hooting at girls in shopping malls..remenising the times we have together..while we still have it, and the gathering or brethrens...oh i mean bros and hos..hahhaha

This year, i didnt get any of that nasty shit i was suppose to get from all of em, erm...felt kinda wierd how come there aint nothing cmin at me.Im perfectly clean..no eegs lingering round my ears or hair...no flour smothered at my face and not gettin wet all over till my undies cant even survive the war. *where ya'll at?*

The msot happiest was from my parents, infact it was a sunday mornin and church is in my mind..another day i gotta be with the man above..hahha...my parents woke me up liek imma a dead zombie..rather i should say a cave man who hasnt been shavin fo years. Grumbling and speechless in the mornin, my 1st ever 21st present was a camera tripod.

Amazingly, my mum could even suggest that "why dont we have our lil canon cam to try on to it and get a fam pic!?" Are you kidding mum...we couldnt fit that tall tripod with such a small cam..hahahhaha..to the next..woek up with my eyes half drooping, dad showed up with a canon bag and hell..my eyes poped like popcorns! An eos 450d!?Are you joking!?hahahhaha..thats the 21st present instead of havin a gold key..but im still keepin to ivans present..he be cutting a gold key fo me at his metal shop!WOOHOO!!key key key..nah~i got a cam..hahahhahah..even better a brand new shoe and a wallet by my girlfriend..ahhahaa...love you lots and thank ya'll to all that came and celebreated with me..and some were MIA..im still holding onto that brownies with reefer in it. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment