Monday, February 28, 2011

The hand that never backs down

How i wish i could turn back the time right now. Where i just sitin my room staring at my math books and history and as well drawing cartoons with my account papers. That was high school life back there, and text messaging her at the same time while day dreaming. Once in a while we would text message each other in tuition class. How numb we can get sometimes. But i guess it was just a way that we would be or acted at that period of time.

Hell i wish i could be just sittin next to her and watch tvb series once in a while. I dont really understand most of the show or their hongkie language, i still do know that i am a chi guy. The funny thing is, i dont understand every sentence of it or the meaning in it but somehow i like their actions and reactions. Their facial expressions can tell alot from there.

I wouldnt say that i am totally good in my math. But i was tryin hard and i did stress myself every night in doin it. Hell even add math was a fav but i bailed out in exam. For a reason i bailed..Its freakin ass HARD! I know...i know imma lazy ass bum. But i did it fo a purpose, fo a goal and fo something i want to persue in life and not being somebody as useless as it may seemed.

Time is just moving forward and never back it up, might as well i just cont doin in what im good at. Perhaps..in the near future..

No comments:

Post a Comment