Thursday, September 9, 2010

Empty

Brain currently been not so me at all, and i just dont know what im thinkin about. Its hell of a disaster in there..whatever it is i hope...just hope and be glad to find a solution to it. Definitely to end this lil misery im having.

Sounded wierd, as lots of peeps been askin me am i ok..or am i still high on something else..or im just making it up? Honestly to tell...i am not high nor making things up just to gain the recognition or attention..dude..who would do that unless hes a mofo i hope to give a punch on the face.

Its a complicated case, i dont know how should i start or how would i do bout it. Tellin it..aint much help..killin myself..nah~that doesnt help much either. Hittin myself on the wall...hmmm...just remembered i got 4screws in my hand..makes me iron man aint it?hahhahaha...well...hmmm...im sobering..speechless but im typin here...WOW!

I wouldnt say that i am emo or down or lowback..but..i am rather not touched and i am complicated at thigs,who when where how why..WHY?? If only i can just face to face and ask ya..why..i think that solved most of the problems i have.

No comments:

Post a Comment